Our contribution to protecting the environment|
Here are the measures we have undertaken to protect the environement :
- We have installed water reducers in all our rooms to reduce water consumption.
- We replace each lightbulb with low energy lightbulbs and 90% of our lighting has already been replaced.
- We collect packaging, boxes, glass and batteries for recycling.
- We only wash sheets and towels on the customer's request.
- We use concentrated cleaning products for diluting to clean the hotel.
- We serve home-made jams at breakfast, which do not require wrapping.
- Our grassy areas and plants are not treated with pesticide and are watered sparingly at night using rain water that we have collected.
- We have injected rockwool in the roofing and floorboards of the hotel.
- Our staff have been trained to recycle correctly.